Interesting People mailing list archives

IP: For Any of Your IP readers who are interested

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2001 13:33:12 -0500

From: "Andy Seybold" <andy () outlook4mobility com>
To: <farber () cis upenn edu>

Dave- good morning- We have just started two new free services your IP'ers
might be interested in.

For those with an interest in wireless we are now offering:
Weekly news and analysis-we recap the news and provide our comments on what
the impact will be.
        The weekly commentaries I have been providing to ABCNEWS.COM are now
available via email directly from our site.

Anyone interested in either of these two services can register at
www.outlook4mobility.com and receive both services by email each week.

Thanks

Andy Seybold

For archives see: