Interesting People mailing list archives

IP-FLASH great photo essay

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2001 12:29:53 -0500

Do look at all but especially Demonstration

From inside the NY Times

"Even though nearly two months have passed since the attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon, the "war on terrorism" continues to dominate the news. In my last e-mail, I cited a multimedia photo essay by Vincent Laforet, a New York Times photographer, who spent many weeks in Pakistan. I have received more than 600 messages from readers who are very enthusiastic in their praise for the essay, which mixes dozens of his photos from Pakistan with a running audio commentary. Therefore, I urge you to take a journey with Vincent Laforet through parts of Pakistani society not normally visited by correspondents to view the presentation. "

http://www.nytimes.com/2001/10/19/international/index_JOURNAL01.html?rd=hcmcp?p=041MvV041Mvn46EiX012000mRYTpRXZV