Interesting People mailing list archives

IP: Re: Re: Unisys, Microsoft, Dell to Create New Voting System

From: Dave Farber <farber () cis upenn edu>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2001 09:53:26 -0500

I failed to give the credit for the IP message snipped below. I have cited
in this note

From: Brad Templeton <brad () templetons com>

I think an interesting alternative to this would be to take advantage
of the huge resource of used, slow computers out there.

The open source movement would be called upon to make an open source
voting machine system.  The source code, widely available, would be
highly scrutinized for fairness and elmination of protential fraud.

For archives see: http://www.interesting-people.org/