Interesting People mailing list archives

IP: It is worth reading -- The Washington Post: American Airlines: Two Bloopers

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2001 05:12:32 -0500

From: "Bob Rosenberg" <bob () bobrosenberg phoenix az us>
To: dave () farber net
Subject: The Washington Post:  American Airlines: Two Bloopers
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2001 00:08:00 -0700

Dave

It must be extremely embarrassing to be a PR person for American Airlines these days.

Bob

The Washington Post
American Airlines: Two Bloopers
By Colbert I. King
Saturday, December 29, 2001; Page A23
Who am I to argue with American Airlines? I don't doubt for a minute the company's claims to have amazingly low fares and special offers for travel to both domestic and international destinations. Or that the airline is safe, efficient, and at the public's disposal for great weekend escapes and last-minute getaways. But if it's all the same to American Airlines, I think I'll find another way to move about the country.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A37200-2001Dec28.html

For archives see:
http://www.interesting-people.org/archives/interesting-people/