Interesting People mailing list archives

IP: Two more on 'You've Got Mail,' More and More, and Mostly, It Is Junk

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2001 16:30:58 -0500

Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2001 11:49:36 -0500
To: farber () cis upenn edu
From: Richard Jay Solomon <rsolomon () dsl cis upenn edu>

At 11:21 AM -0500 12/24/01, David Farber wrote:
Yes I agree once my temper has cooled down. I am flooded with spam and it hurts and much of it comes from over seas and is has forged From

Dave; Today, Xmas Eve, the only mail I got was from IP and spam -- tons of the latter. I will sift through the spam for IP nuggets, but let's face it -- it's easier to dump electronic junk with a few clicks (well, lots of clicks) than to dump the paper variety. There are times I almost need a crowbar to get the crap out of my physical mailbox and there's not even a redeeming IP message or a check to make it worthwhile!

Thanks for IP -- it make the daily email worthwhile. & Seasons Greetings, to all.

Richard

and