Interesting People mailing list archives

IP: two on first take you shoes off and then what else.

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2001 18:33:54 -0500

As you can tell, I have a real worry about the less than effective actions being taken to placate the public and make then believe all is well while the real problems are being kept quiet -- fake passports; bad intelligence etc. None of what is being done would have prevented 911. All it does is to make airtravel less desirable and airlines loose more money.

Dave