Interesting People mailing list archives

IP: Re: Intel's Moore possesses a rare mix of greatness, humility (4-12-2001)

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 16:16:02 -0400

Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 13:16:14 -0700
To: farber () cis upenn edu
From: "Suzanne M. Johnson" <sjohnson () pobox com>

As an 18 year (former) employee of Intel, I second everything said in Dan
Gilmore's column about Gordon Moore.

Also note, on Friday, April 27th, Gordon Moore will be receiving the Othmer
Medal from the Chemical Heritage Foundation.

The medal acknowledges multifaceted individuals who have made enduring
contributions to our chemical and scientific heritage through exceptional
activity in the areas of innovation, entrepreneurship, research, education,
public understanding, legislation, or philanthropy.

http://www.chemheritage.org/ExternalRelations/New/OthmerMedal/othmer2001.html

For archives see: http://www.interesting-people.org/