Interesting People mailing list archives

IP: one time disclaimer never to be repeated I hope

From: Dave Farber <farber () cis upenn edu>
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2000 17:37:23 -0500

Anything I send from my UPenn accounts on IP (or any other mail) is my
responsibility   only and certainly does not attempt to represent Penn's
opinion (I doubt if there is a University opinion on most subjects) and
will never represent  my opinion as Chief Technologist of the FCC.

To repeat also, I try to give most responsibly stated sides of issues and I
do not necessarily support any particular email position. When I do support
it, it will be plainly marked as will personal statements.

Dave