Interesting People mailing list archives

IP: RE: ^ 2 Bush might spell trouble for economy, tech policy (12-15-2000 )

From: Dave Farber <farber () cis upenn edu>
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2000 16:16:53 -0500

I strongly suggest we take Dave's approach and carefully monitor the
appointments and actions of the new President . If he and his party behave
to heal the country GREAT. If they move toward the right wing of the
republican party then I for one will serious doubt their dedication to such
healing.

Lets hope Dan is wrong and Dave is right, a short time will see which.

Dave