Interesting People mailing list archives

IP: Counting away (after a while)

From: Dave Farber <farber () cis upenn edu>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 14:20:14 -0500

From: "John de Pillis" <jdp () newmath UCR EDU>
To: "Farber, Dave" <farber () cis upenn edu>

Hi Dave,

Now that the Supreme Court has forbidden
ballot counting, IPers may be interested
in adding their voice to encourage the
Miami Herald to conduct, not only a ballot count,
but an ITEMIZED ballot count in Florida, once the dust settles.

I attach my original letter to Mr. Alberto Ibarguen(*)
Publisher and Chairman of the Herald, in which an itemized
count is requested.

His tentatively positive response is also attached
for IPers' information .
Alberto Ibarguen e-mail = aibarguen () herald com

Thanks, Dave.

John