Interesting People mailing list archives

IP: Guest Tix Available

From: Dave Farber <farber () cis upenn edu>
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 07:11:00 -0400

From: jspira () basex com
To: farber () cis upenn edu
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 16:26:03 -0400
Subject: IP: Guest Tix Available

Dave, hi

I now have a limited number of guest tickets which I'd like to offer to
IPers for "Convergence and Knowledge Management: Toward the All Informed
Network" on June 8th.  They just have to e-mail me to register.

This conference explores the new frontier of making information and
knowledge available through a variety of technologies, accessible anytime,
anywhere.  The conference is hosted by Strategic Thinkers, the conference
division of The Basex Group.

Keynote Speakers will include:
 . Martin C. Clague, President and CEO, Unisphere Solutions, Inc.
 . TJ Fitzpatrick, President, Nortel Networks
 . Larry Prusak, Executive Director, IBM Institute for Knowledge Management
 . Ed McGarr, Vice President, Novell

Detailed information about the event is available at
http://www.strategicthinkers.com/vip. Also, we have speakers and panelists
from American Express, AOL, NBC, Lexis-Nexis, 3M, CNBC, the New York Times,
Novell and other leading organizations.

/s/ Jonathan

Jonathan B Spira                    E-mail jspira () basex com
The Basex Group, Inc                URL http://www.basex.com
15 E 26th Street                    Tel +1 (212) 725-2600 x113
New York, NY 10010 USA              Facsimile +1 (212) 532-5406