Interesting People mailing list archives

IP: Back from Hawaiian paradise

From: Dave Farber <farber () cis upenn edu>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 1999 15:13:56 -0500

We have just landed in LA on our way back from a week in Kona Village
Resorts .. ["Hawaii as it was meant to be"]. It was great as usual -- no
phones, radios, tv, email ... We stayed in a Hale (small house all ours)
right on the water and all night the surf was lulling us to sleep. As usual
the food varied from  very good to excellent with dinner being toward the
high end. Lots of great food (did not gain weight  ). Long walks, pool and
reading and sitting consumed most of the time not eating and sleeping. If
you are looking for a quiet great vacation try it someday
http://www.konavillage.com.

Now for the real world of cool -- no cold Philly ...

Dave and GG