Interesting People mailing list archives

IP: Sorry on the one below

From: Dave Farber <farber () cis upenn edu>
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 1998 16:29:53 -0500

I did not look carefully at her ccs and did a reply all. It usually is not
something I would distribute but have fun djf

Date: Sun, 29 Nov 1998 15:40:46 -0500
To: Ronda Hauben <ronda () panix com>, ip-sub-1 () majordomo pobox com
From: Dave Farber <farber () cis upenn edu>
Subject: Re:  IP: My presentation at the PITAC on Wednesday on DNS
 issues - in rtf format
Cc: list () ifwp org, netizens () columbia edu
Sender: owner-ip-sub-1 () majordomo pobox com

There were a lot of people I did not mention. bluntly I left your material
out out for lack of sharp focus  to your remarks  I also take exception to
your comment below on commercial interests. I don't believe Stef has any
thing commercially to gain.even though I don't completely agree with him.

It was NOT a report to the Exec Branch but some informational material to
the PITAC membership . It is not an issue we have focused on or intend to
focus on at this point.

David Farber
The Alfred Fitler Moore Professor of Telecommunication Systems
University of Pennsylvania
Home Page: http://www.cis.upenn.edu/~farber