Interesting People mailing list archives

IP: report on X-Stop Librarian II

From: Dave Farber <farber () cis upenn edu>
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 1998 14:20:15 -0500

Date: Sat, 28 Nov 1998 10:06:04 -0800
To: farber () dsl cis upenn edu
From: "James S. Tyre" <j.s.tyre () cyberpass net>
Subject: Joining IP Mail List

Dear Dave:

You may (or may not) [ I AM !! djf]  be interested in our most recent report on X-Stop
Librarian II, the censoware used in the just-decided Loudoun County library
case.  Not coincidentally, the report went live the same day Judge Brinkema
issued her Opinion in the case, last Monday.

I look forward to joining the IP list.  If you need or want more
information, please feel free to ask.

Thanks.

-Jim Tyre

http://censorware.org/reports/xstop

James S. Tyre                          mailto:j.s.tyre () cyberpass net
Bigelow, Moore & Tyre, LLP            626-792-6806/626-792-1402(fax)
540 South Marengo Avenue                  Pasadena, California 91101
Co-founder, The Censorware Project             http://censorware.org

Nor can the most circumspect attention, or steady rectitude, escape
blame from censors who have no inclination to approve. --Rambler.