Interesting People mailing list archives

IP: and away we go again

From: Dave Farber <farber () cis upenn edu>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 1998 18:50:56 -0500

We will be going to Singapore to attend the IFWP-AP , that is  the Domain Name group that has met once in the US , once
in Europe and now in the Asian Pacific region. I hope as I have said before that the tendency of the AP region to
achieve consensus will rub off on this meeting.

While I am there I will be giving some lectures , touring and meeting some SG.Gov types.

It is then off to Hong Kong for 4 days including a talk at HK University.

I will file frequent reports on what is up there in politics, technology and fun (since no company is paying for my
trip that may it tax deductible)

I leave 5 Aug and return to the US on 19 Aug

If any IPers are interested in stopping by and saying hello let me know

Dave