Interesting People mailing list archives

IP: Re: CORE FORGES AHEAD WITH INTERNET REGISTRATIONS

From: Dave Farber <farber () cis upenn edu>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 1998 13:21:43 -0500

I am passing on Davids comments including his recently normal tone. When an article is reported by the LA Times I and
others usually assume it is accurate reporting. David seems to expect more from me than he expects from other
newspapers who pick up the LA Times reports. -- by the way it was an EDUPAGE abstract.

I pass this on and let the IP readership make their own conclusions

Dave