Interesting People mailing list archives

IP: from Harvard: Post-Geneva Consensus Summary

From: Dave Farber <farber () cis upenn edu>
Date: Tue, 04 Aug 1998 09:50:55 -0500

The term consensus points always worries me in a set of meetings whose attendees had different views of what was
"agreed to" but it is valuable given that caution.

Dave

From: Ben Edelman <edelman () law harvard edu>

Trying to pull together the various strands of discussion lists and the two
IFWP conferences to date, we've put together a web page summarizing
consensus points as recorded by the working groups in Reston and Geneva.
 The pages have built-in public messaging on each point so
comments/clarifications/questions/objections can be added in.

http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/ifwp/post-geneva-consensus.html