Interesting People mailing list archives

IP: Just say goodbye to 800 # calling from payphones!

From: Dave Farber <farber () cis upenn edu>
Date: Thu, 05 Dec 1996 03:54:17 -0500

The IP mailing is not a newsletter. It is a remailing of things I find
useful and interesting in the net. They come as edited email.  If that is
not what you are after, just ignore this note.

******PLEASE READ ****** Please note that you MIGHT get three to five
messages some  days  and none others with a number of high volume (3  to
5)days in a row  possible if the situation warrents it. If you find such
volume objectionable stay away or get a decent filter filing system.

The IP mailing list is free and open to those on an invitational basis. I
ask very few things. They are:

1. replies etc are to be sent to me NOT emailed to the list

2. wide redistribution over public groups is very much discouraged.

3. I would like to know a little bit about your, what you do etc. (strictly
private and deleted after I read it

Please send me a short agreement and answer to 3.

You may want to look at my home page also http://www.cis.upenn.edu/~farber