Interesting People mailing list archives

I find this of dubious taste , does anyone else

From: David Farber <farber () central cis upenn edu>
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 1995 11:20:01 -0500

From: kcohan () mpusd K12 CA US
To: rem-conf () es net
Subject: OJ Simpson MOCK trial
Date: Sun, 08 Jan 95 22:53:56
                   Sun, 08 Jan 95 22:53:56

     Proposed MBONE multicast:

     Please email me at kcohan () mpusd k12 ca us if you want us to do this.
     If enough folks want to see this on the MBONE, I'll make it happen.

     * * * You be the JURY in an OJ SImpson MOCK trial.  * * *

     Why wait for the real thing? Why depend on 12 people you don't even
     know?

     Decide for yourself- is OJ guilty or innocent?

     Ten top criminal lawyers will hold an OJ Simpson MOCK trial on the
     MBONE and then answer your emailed questions on the MBONE.

     I am orqanizing an OJ Simpson mock trial, in which 10 top lawyers will
     argue the case in front of a paying audience. Its a fund raiser for
     local nonprofits.

     Before we go in front of a real LIVE audience, we are willing to go
     before the MBONE, as practice- and to answer your questions about the
     OJ Simpson case.

     The MBONE trial will be held during the work week, probably around
     11AM in the morning.

     Let me know if you want to see this.

     Kim Cohan
     kcohan () mpusd k12 ca us