Interesting People mailing list archives

Final info and off we go .. An all points [-- personal

From: David Farber <farber () central cis upenn edu>
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 1995 13:03:20 -0500

GG and I will be leaving the ice and snow (brr) to be in
California on Sabbatic Phase I  from  13 Feb till further
notice (early April ish).

We will have an apartment  and I will be at Intel
Corporation in Cupertino at SC1 -- the Robert Noyes
Building.

Contact info is::

David Farber
% Geri M Williamson (Les Vadasz's Secretary)
2200 Mission College Blvd. RN6-02
Santa Clara, CA 95052
Phone: (408) 765-1366
FAX:   (408) 765-1399
geri_williamson () ccm hf intel com

and

Dave and GG Farber
Oakwood Apartments
555 West Middlefield Road
Mt. View, CA 94043

Calls to my UPenn office (215 898 9508) and home (610 274
8292) in Pennsylvania will end up on my Personal
Receptionist (908 632-3823). Please do NOT send faxes to my
home. Use the Intel number.

I will be online via Intel's net connection and via the
Metricom radio net in the bay area. Mail to
farber () cis upenn edu as usual