Interesting People mailing list archives

IP: Help children !!! This Houghton-Mifflin book plan is real.

From: Dave Farber <farber () central cis upenn edu>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 1995 14:27:33 -0500

Date: Wed, 27 Dec 95 11:44:42 EST
From: "Dave Wilson" <dave () wilson net>

I just checked with H-M's children's department in Boston, where this
promotion originated, and this is not a spoof. I spoke with Michelle Garter,
617-351-5959, who promised to e-mail me the original release ASAP.

Regards. -dave

For the 30 seconds this takes to benefit some kids in need, it certainly
seems worth doing.  (Apologies for the cross-posts.)

--jim

Send Brief Email - Get Book Donated to a Children's Hospital by Houghton
Mifflin