Interesting People mailing list archives

Dorothy Denning

From: David Farber <farber () central cis upenn edu>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 1994 22:27:57 -0400

I thought the following note was needed to clear up an inadvertent
misunderstanding about a previous message.

As the editor of IP I believe, with respect to all opinions, but especially
those dealing with the defense of clipper, in the following quote from
Voltaire

"I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to
say it"

Dave