Interesting People mailing list archives

see editors note below -- cook report advertisement

From: David Farber <farber () central cis upenn edu>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1993 07:35:53 -0400

Normally I hestitate to send what I consider advertisement (and as the
below first note says what Cook considers advertisement also). I do believe
there is some socially redeaming value :-) in this one , so I am sending it
out. If such restrictions are imposed by Cook in the future, this may be
the last I distribute.

Dave