Interesting People mailing list archives

Capitalism

From: David Farber <farber () central cis upenn edu>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 1993 07:57:41 -0500

Subject: Advertisement on the Byelorussian TV. We are looking for colaboration.
Date: 1 Nov 93 08:27:28 GMT
Sender: news-server () kremvax hq demos su
   ADVERTISEMENT ON BELORUSSIAN TELEVISION

  The independent teleradio company "Svoy Crug" invites to cooperation and
proposes the following kinds of servises :
  - adverisement placement in weekly program "Business Herald of Belarus"
    so as in other programs of our company of national TV RB and on
    commercial channels on the whole territory of RB;
  - production of advertisements and television program on order;
  - purchais of television production including containing advertisements;
  - sale of own television programs;

We invite to cooperation and share participation in the technical foundation
extending at different mutual profitable conditions.

Teleradio company "Svoj Crug"
   tel.   (0172)32-22-96
   fax.   (0172)32-24-12
   e-mail vinc%svjkrg.minsk.by () ussr eu net