Interesting People mailing list archives

Re: An offer

From: Andy Grove <Andy_Grove () ccm hf intel com>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 93 20:35:02 PST

Dave,

    I'd like to see.  Les has sent it to me a number of times and I found
    it interesting.

    Thanks.

    I distribute to a limited set of people my filter of the
    traffic that goes out on the InterNet network.  The readership is
    composed mainly of very senior people in industry, academia, and
    government and the press.  I try to send out items which I consider
    interesting to that level people.  Suzanne tells me that you might
    enjoy being on the list. It is called the interesting_people list and
    Les Vadasz is an old and valued reader.  No obligation and easy to get
    off.  You may ping Les and Suzanne for its value.

Dave

ps I am an old and current Intel advisor to Les .

Professor David Farber
Alfred Fitler Moore Professor of Telecommunication Systems
University of Pennsylvania      + 1 215 274-8293 FAX
200 S. 33 rd Street             + 1 800 946 4646 PIN # 1097266 PAGER
Philadelphia PA 19104-6389      + 1 215 870 0175 cellular
Home:                           + 1 215 274 8292 Home
POB 424                         + 1 215 898 9672 Secretary - Mike Felker
216 Good Hope Road (for Fedex)  + 1 215 898-9508 Office
Landenberg PA 19350-0424

Member of the Board of Directors of the Electronic Frontier Foundation
Member of the Board of Trustees of the Internet Society

safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."  -- Benjamin Franklin