Interesting People mailing list archives

Computer Jobs in Israel (CJI) - A New email service!

From: David Farber <farber () central cis upenn edu>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1993 08:51:00 IST

<JO%ILNCRD.bitnet () taunivm tau ac il>
From: "Joseph van Zwaren TEL: 972-2-847095" <JO%ILNCRD.bitnet () taunivm tau ac il>
Subject:      Computer Jobs in Israel (CJI) - A New email service!

Shalom!

The new July 1993 CJI listing has 266 companies with job offers.
Below is a re-post of how to subscribe.

Computer Jobs in Israel (CJI) is a one way list which will
automatically send you the monthly updated computer jobs document.
This list will also send you other special documents / announcements
regarding finding computer work in Israel.

During the first 2-3 months (startup) please do not send any requests
to the list owner regarding "I have this experience who should I contact".
Eventually this list will be an open, moderated list for everyone to
exchange information about computer jobs in Israel.

To subscribe send mail to listserv () jerusalem1 datasrv co il with the text:

sub cji firstname lastname

Good luck in your job search,

Jacob Richman (jrichman () jerusalem1 datasrv co il)
CJI List Owner