Interesting People mailing list archives

Visual Language Software Mtg -- HELP!!

From: WSTACKHOUSE () vlsi jpl nasa gov <WSTACKHOUSE () vlsi jpl nasa gov>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1993 11:10:27 -0700 (PDT)

23 Aug 93

Sub: Visual Language Software Meeting -- HELP!!

To All --

The Visual Language Software Meeting is "ON," Tues-Thurs, 5-7 Oct
93.

The hotel that Penny and I like to use -- Red Lion's La Posada
Inn, Phoenix/Scottsdale, AZ -- has agreed to take us.

There is apparently on OOPSLA '93 Conference and Workshop the
week before in Washington, DC.  I hope that doesn't pose a severe
problem, but Penny and I can only do it during the week of 4-8
Oct for multiple reasons.

Please help us "spread the word" now.  Please relay this message
as you see fit.

Letters with full details will be out as quickly as possible.

Many thanks!

Will and Penny