Security Incidents mailing list archives

Re: DNS CACHE POISONING? - Our Portal is redirecting to our first competition

From: Graeme Fowler <G.E.Fowler () lboro ac uk>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 22:37:44 +0000

On Tue, 2008-01-22 at 14:00 -0700, Stephen John Smoogen wrote:
I can't get it to happen at this time from my area.. so I really don't
know what is going on.

Nope, neither can I. Digging directly against the authoritative servers
for the domain gives consistent results every time, and querying a
variety of other resolvers I have client access to is the same.

Both authoritative servers report the same SOA serial number, as do the
other resolvers I can query.

Does this only happen when your users are logged in?

Graeme