Security Incidents mailing list archives

RE: A pretty neat Chase Phish

From: "Jason Burton" <jab () leximedia net>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 13:55:29 -0500

Hi,

Thank you for your note. We apologize for our delayed response. We
appreciate your bringing this to our
attention, and we'll investigate.

Regards,
The Google Team

Braught it to google's attention ;-) They need to fix their script as to not
allow redirects from domains they shouldn't trust ;-) (or somethin else like
a key..)

Jason Burton
Riverfront Solutions, Inc.
Network Architect