Security Incidents mailing list archives

Re: Possible AIM Hack?

From: "Travis Haymore" <thaymore () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 11:25:08 -0500

I've run into the same situation several times recently.  My guess is
it's some sort of glitch with the server as I run a few different
machines with GAIM clients (both Unix and M$ platforms) and it happens
to both.  I've also seen disconnections at the same times as well.

Anyone else experiences anything similar to this ?

Travis Haymore
DHS/ICE Cyber Crimes Center