Security Incidents mailing list archives

Re: http://thebesthack.altervista.org/input.txt

From: "Adriano Carvalho" <adriano.carvalho () urbi com br>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 10:20:57 -0200

Does anyone know the specific vulnerability that this attack is
attempting to exploit?

-Josh

Hi Josh,

I have some servers that I got this kind of attack always. It´s very common,
by many ways and ALL these with the same goal: run a IRC bot or "DDoS bot".
I use mod_security to break it, and it´s VERY VERY useful.
As the members list say, the problem is in the upload.

Regards,
Adriano.

--
Adriano Carvalho.