Security Incidents mailing list archives

Re: Vendor notification

From: Colin <colweb () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 23:27:42 +0100

You've got to admit though, theres got to be a Microsoft Security guy
reading these lists... as for the other vendors... well maybe people
should inform them a bit more.

I think its pretty much expected that a company like Microsoft is
reading just about all the security mailing lists to do with its
software. Serious about security and all that...

Col.

On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 16:19:15 +0100, Barrie Dempster