Security Incidents mailing list archives

Re: Systems compromised with ShellBOT perl script - part 2

From: Andreia Gaita <shana.ufie () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 03:11:58 -0700

On Wed, 08 Sep 2004 10:48:53 -0500, Kirby Angell <kangell () alertra com> wrote:

The Bable Fish translation was mine.  I fuzzed out the naughty words (at
least I assume they are naughty, Bable Fish didn't understand it either).

Oh, sorry, duh for me... hehehe! My translation is below, probably no
help at all, but oh well, it's a slow morning.

|>* * doze4 rOckz! evite hosts.. use ips!

doze4 rOckz! avoid hosts.. use ips!

|><ip>     : endereço que deseja f***r. (address that it desires to f***r)

<ip>: address you which to (well...) break into

|><porta>  : porta aperta  (coloque 0, que é rOckz) (door presses (places

<port> : open port (use 0, it rOckz)

|><spoof>  : um ip para ser spoofado (sua mascara). (a to be spoofado IP

<spoof>: ip to spoof [to be spoofed?? lit. trans.] (netmask)

Andreia "shana" Gaita
developer and otherwise computer nut