Security Incidents mailing list archives

RE: Help, possible rootkit

From: "Benjamin Tomhave" <falcon () secureconsulting net>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 18:50:11 -0400

Try running standard antivirus and spyware detection software.  If you've
made any changes to your system lately (patches, etc.) try removing them.

---
Benjamin Tomhave, CISSP
falcon () secureconsulting net
http://falcon.secureconsulting.net/

"We must scrupulously guard the civil liberties of all
citizens, whatever their background. We must remember
that any oppression, any injustice, any hatred is a
wedge designed to attack our civilization."
-President Franklin Delano Roosevelt