Security Incidents mailing list archives

Re: Incident investigation methodologies

From: "James C. Slora Jr." <Jim.Slora () phra com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 08:16:13 -0400

Let's not dead thread this by getting further into debating circles on the
list. I propose ignoring inflammatory rhetoric from the original proposal
and focusing on the useful technical portions of it.

Please post a positive specific and detailed example of what you are
proposing, or a specific set of list posting guidelines which can be
collaboratively tweaked so we get some good value out of the thread and so
all of us can benefit from your experience.