Security Incidents mailing list archives

Re: Exchange/Microsoft SMTP Authenticated User spam?

From: "wirepair" <wirepair () roguemail net>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 11:33:51 -0700

Yup that was right on the money.
For a while Ralsky had been using bluestell##, blueinfo## and
propecia## as the localpart of the From address (with the domain
being some bighost - usually msn.com or yahoo.com etc).
bluestell showed up as one of the names.... how the hell isn't this guy in jail?
-wire

On Tue, 14 Oct 2003 11:55:42 -0600