Security Incidents mailing list archives

Administrivia: RE: Logs showing GET /.hash=...

From: Dan Hanson <dhanson () securityfocus com>
Date: Fri, 2 May 2003 14:08:47 -0600 (MDT)

is a dead thread.

It has passed the point of being useful from an incident response
standpoint, and moved into how to control specific activity on a network.

While I do agree that this is part of handling security incidents, I think
that the large amount of discussion that would occur has been discussed in
other locales, specifically in network design, and firewall design
discussion groups.

Attend Black Hat Briefings & Training Europe, May 12-15 in Amsterdam, the
world's premier event for IT and network security experts.  The two-day
Training features 6 hand-on courses on May 12-13 taught by professionals.
The two-day Briefings on May 14-15 features 24 top speakers with no vendor
sales pitches.  Deadline for the best rates is April 25.  Register today to
ensure your place. http://www.securityfocus.com/BlackHat-incidents