Security Incidents mailing list archives

RE: Re: Solved !! "Girlnextdoor_" TCP Ports 1025/1028

From: "Levinson, Karl" <LevinsonK () STARS-SMI com>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 16:25:57 -0500

I would guess that this would be the result of some anti-adware or anti-spam
program the computer user had installed.  This resembles an attempt to break
connectivity with certain banned hostnames by resolving them to an invalid
IP address. I seem to remember at least one other person reporting this
problem in a newsgroup this year.