Security Incidents mailing list archives

Re: apache problem

From: Homer Wilson Smith <homer () lightlink com>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 18:28:15 -0400 (EDT)

    I have been told that RedHat does not have updates for
apache-1.3.27 and has abandoned it for 2.x

    Is there any truth in this?

Homer Wilson Smith     The Paths of Lovers    Art Matrix - Lightlink
(607) 277-0959 KC2ITF        Cross            Internet Access, Ithaca NY
homer () lightlink com    In the Line of Duty    http://www.lightlink.com