Security Incidents mailing list archives

Re: [incident] IIS defacement through FTP, possible DoS

From: Matthew.Brown () predictive com
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 10:33:34 -0700

Lain

        I haven't run across this in the wild. Just wanted to let you know
that this isn't the first time I've seen more than just scripts coming
from the RIPE.NET domain out of Deutschland (Germany).  I've seen it on at
least two incidents I've been on over the past six months.

Thanks,
Matthew Brown, CISSP, SSCP
Principal Security Consultant
Predictive Systems