Security Incidents mailing list archives

RE: Re: China Experience ?

From: "Christopher Barker" <christopher.barker () mizuho-sc com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 10:02:34 +0900

I tried to reply directly, but evidently Mr. "Alif the Terrible" is blocking
most APNIC address space:

... while talking to cliff.mfn.org.:
MAIL From:<christopher.barker () mizuho-sc com>
<<< 553 5.7.1 REJECTED - We no longer accept mail from Asia.

I'm in Tokyo so this means that no email from Japan can reach you. If you
have been doing this for a while, you may have even blackholed responses
from CNCERT. Are you dropping Australia as well? This could easily get out
of hand.

Chris Barker
christopher.barker () mizuho-sc com
Network Security