Security Incidents mailing list archives

Re: China Experience ?

From: "bugtraq" <bugtraq () ccert edu cn>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 14:51:01 +0800

hi bob
    I am a administrator of CCERT/CC.You can inform us any incidents of China Education and Research Network.

Chapson Chan
CCERT/CC (Cernet Computer Emergency Response Team/Coordination Center)
China Education and Research Network
Email:report () ccert edu cn
URL:http://www.ccert.edu.cn
Tel:86-10-62784301