Security Incidents mailing list archives

Re: Wave of Nimda-like hits this morning?

From: Benjamin Morin <benjamin.morin () rd francetelecom com>
Date: 27 Feb 2002 08:54:40 +0100

I have seen Nimda/CodeRed with this variant re-appear in the last few
days, but our Solaris/Apache servers did not blow up.

Please keep in mind that came from a Solaris box, Apache log.
Whatever this (maybe) new bug is, it's blowing up these boxes left and
right...can't figure it out.

Is anyone else having Solaris/Apache boxes blow up on them from
this variant?

Benjamin Morin