Security Incidents mailing list archives

RE: Tracking down the still infected hosts

From: "Ryan McDonnell" <ryan () ryanmcdonnell com>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 22:26:26 -0700

If there something similar to the scripts below that could be
implemented on a linux-based firewall?  Reason I ask is that the windows
server, within the firewall, is running SecureIIS.  Rather than go
through the process of changing SecureIIS settings for every site on the
server, I'd rather block the Nimda traffic from even passing the
firewall.

Ryan McDonnell
ryan () ryanmcdonnell com