Security Incidents mailing list archives

Re: Yet Another Nimda Thread (YANT)

From: "Midnight Ryder" <midryder () midnightryder com>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 12:23:32 -0500

Last Nimda attempt here was at 11:14 AM (CST), and prior to that was at
10:31 AM.  Things have slowed down considerably here - my log file is 64k at
the moment.  Yesterday at this time it was about 200k, and the day before it
was at about 600k.  Huge difference.  I'm hiding somewhere in the
208.34.xxx.xxx range.  And, yep - I'm still seeing some CR background noise
again (on the first day of Nimda, I didn't see any CR traffic after 8:08 AM,
the first Nimda entry...)

Davis Sickmon,