Security Incidents mailing list archives

W32.Nimda disassembly/analysis

From: vitaly () sli mine nu
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 20:45:54 +1200

Hello, everyone

   A disassembly and analysis of the W32.Nimda is currently in progress. A
very early copy of this disassembly (partially commented) is up right now
at http://www.sli.net.nz/ This project will continue to get updated and added
to as often as possible, so please check back.

   If there's anyone at all that is interested in collaborating on the analysis
of this beast, by all means, get in touch with me and let me know. The more
reverse engineers, the merrier, I say. ;)

   Regards,
   Vitaly