Security Incidents mailing list archives

RE: Terroristic attacks today

From: Brad Bemis <bbemis () lucent com>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 12:54:33 -0700

I've been keeping an eye on my network, bit have not seen any real
change or increase in the types of traffic and alerts I normally
see...  The reality of the situation is that these folks are
extremely well trained and motivated.  They could not have done what
they did without a certain level of intelligence that we in the
computing security world should be wary of.  I would not take
anything for granted right now...

Bradley H. Bemis Jr.
CISSP, MCSE, MCP+I, CCNA, CCDA, NNCSS, Network +
Network Systems Security Consultant

Lucent Technologies
Worldwide Services
Pacific Northwest
11120 NE 2nd Street, Suite 150
Bellevue, WA 98004

Voice:      425-393-9687
Cell:        425-761-6704
Fax:        425-462-1896
Pager:     1-800-404-5676
E-mail:     bbemis () lucent com
Page:       page_brad_bemis () ins com
Web:       www.bradleyb.net/professional
                         ...The Knowledge Behind the Network

Email Notice:  This communication may contain sensitive information.
If you are not the intended recipient, or believe that you have
received this communication in error, do not print, copy, retransmit,
disseminate, or otherwise use the information contained herein.
Please respond to the sender that you have received this e-mail in
error, and delete the copy you received.  Thank You  ;-)