Security Incidents mailing list archives

Re: Contact for McDonnell Douglas Corporation (NET-MDC-NET)

From: Russell Fulton <r.fulton () auckland ac nz>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 12:08:40 +1200 (NZST)

Moderator: post this if you see fit -- it does not really add anything
but I think people should know that sending mail to Boeing's ARIN
contact does actually work -- it is just tens ot be invisible.

It turns out that Boeing had acted on my notice and investigated the
matter -- they just had not bothered to tell me.  They have now been in
contact and the issue has been resolved to everyones satistfaction.