Security Incidents mailing list archives

Nimda Infections

From: reilly () speakeasy net
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 23:28:06 UT

It's amazing to me when I see the amount of systems still infected with Nimda.  In today's logs I see a huge amount of
systems in the ATT network that are still banging away.  I can't even give you the amount of systems that I'm seeing
from China.  What is so difficult about patching your system against the .hta, .htq vuln.  I don't mean to go off on a
rant but am I the only one that feels this way?  Is everyone else seeing the same activity?

AT&T
12.101.62.4
12.102.47.51
12.103.156.10