Security Incidents mailing list archives

Incident Response

From: Desmond Irvine <desmond.irvine () sheridanc on ca>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 11:06:32 -0400

Does anyone have an incidence response form that they would be willing
to share?  I'm looking to see what sort of information others are
recording about security incidents.  I want to put together something
comprehensive to help in documenting incidents that could also serve a
sort of check list of things that should be done.  Sometimes without a
form it's easy to forget to check simple things like is the clock on the
compromised system in sync with the rest of the world.

Thanks, Desmond.

--
Desmond Irvine                Security Analyst, Information Technology
Sheridan College              Phone: 905-845-9430 x2035